Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
There is a product on the market called foreverblack.... the only place that I know sells it is www.bavauto.com I used it on my BMW and it worked great.... it comes in a bottle with a spongy applicator, so its perfect for doing trip peices.

·
Registered
584 Posts
For hard plastic exterior plastic trim, I use peanut butter. It removes wax stains and brings out a nice, rich black color that's not gaudy. It also lasts a fairly long time between applications.

The best part is, you probably already have more than enough sitting on a shelf in your kitchen. Work dabs of it into the trim with a lint free cloth, then wipe the excess off with another cloth.

For interior trim, I use a California Dash Duster. It sucks up dust, and leaves a pleasant clean look that's not harsh or glaring like armor-all products. Plus, it lasts forever and gets better with use. It's also very easy to use.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Foreverblack is the best. It's like a shoe polish kinda thing and very easy to put on. It is a dye, so it will kmake htem black again, not just make them shiny or temporarily darker. It's permanent. Don't think about it, buy it :)! Get it from here:

http://store.superior-carcare.net/forblacbumtr.html

Place shi[ped my order the same day and I ordered at like 4pm. Can't getm uch better than that, except when all your sutff in your car looks like new again ^_^.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Peanut oil makes it look nice, but you have to do it about once or twice a week

·
Registered
392 Posts
trioptimum we need to see some pics my man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts