Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why so many locked threads?

I wanted to thank Aireca for posting/sharing that Beck video. He mentioned a few things about Glendale which people who know Glendale would laugh at. I shall post it on my facebook.

I wanted to let Jameson know that he should contact the city about the damage to his car. I know that here in Los Angeles, if you run over a pothole the city sometimes pays for your damages. Not sure about dirty jerz though.

And I wanted to let viggenluca know that my 9-3SS handles pretty well. Good enough for me.

peace God-

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I actually have a couch for sale. You have to come get it though.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how is your boxing career coming?

are you still registered as a lethal weapon?
I appreciate the love. I wish you knew a little about boxing so I wouldn't have to continually say the same shit over and over again. But yes, i still have my license and so the law still applies.

Honestly, do you have a job? I'm certain that people who work couldn't care less about the nonsense that's on your mind.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I appreciate the love. I wish you knew a little about boxing so I wouldn't have to continually say the same shit over and over again. But yes, i still have my license and so the law still applies.

Honestly, do you have a job? I'm certain that people who work couldn't care less about the nonsense that's on your mind.
I do actually.

see some of us have this thing called intelligence, just because I have a job doesn't mean I can't respond to your useless thread.

i'd expect as much from a wannabe badass

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.