Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soooo i had been feeling a wobble in my front end for quiet sometime (before new tires and before the brakes) so i finaly braught it into my saab guy Dan at Swedish Auto Factory and he took about an hour and found out that my right axel 'u' joint has worn down and is causing the shake....and some worn down bushings.....well for just the U joint he priced it out to little over $700!! that blows cause my warrenty just ended in march...

BUT!!! what i just realized, after killing myself about the price i am going to have to caugh up, was that right after i had my 30,000 service done at saab i had them check for the cause of the wobble and they couldnt find it.......OH SHIT i just realized that when they did the service and when i had them check it...IT WAS AFTER MY 3 YEARS WAS UP!!!!! so now im killing myself again.....!!

hope you guys follow...and this makes some scence

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
why don't you go back to the dealer and be like - look you didn't tell me it was this bad and didn't fix it - I want you to pay for atleast 1/2 of the bill cause you turned you heads the other way :shock: perhaps they'll go for that, and it'll save you SOME cash..... and them as well - I mean, How fast could that wear down? Is it something that can be ruined as bad as it is in a matter of 3 months with no warning signs.... :?:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts