Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get eyelids for the headlights, and how much do they cost. Also where can you get the custom hoses and tubes for under the hood.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Right now there is a Group Buy going on the eyelids. Its almost over but you hurry you still get on the list. Check out my signature where it says "Money Due for Headlight Brow Group Buy" and click. It'll take you right to it. The total cost is $65.07shipped to your door via Elkparts in the UK, and if we get one more person the price will drop. You can also AIM me about them.

About the hoses. I haven't seen may colored hoses for sale, but there are engine bay dress up kits. They basically are covers that go over yo ur hoses and are certain colors. I think O'Reighly's sells them.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the site ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thank you, i am definelty intersted in buying them, do they come painted or are they just black, and are they easy to install. if i do how should i pay you

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
They come ready to paint. Any paint shop can paint them for you for pretty cheap. The Brows normally retain at $100 without shipping, so this is a really good deal. Installation is easy...they attach via doublesided tape.

I highly suggest you look at the link we told you about.

We are looking for a tenth person.... so if interested let me know. Payment is done via Paypal.

Here is the link again: http://www.saablink.net/TSL/saabforum/viewtopic.php?t=122

1 - 5 of 5 Posts