Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after backing out of my friend's steep driveway I made the discovery that my muffler tip, aside from looking stupid, was also rotten and it pretty much broke off. Now it smells bad/looks bad/ and is just bad in general. Anyone know of a company that makes a stainless exhaust for a 88 9000 turbo that sounds decent and isn't too expensive?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problem..., but might be a good thing to find something providing better performance and last longer, (hmmm now where have I heard that before).., take a look at www.aero-turbine.com

they have a range of sizes to include a resonator in stainless that matches the look of the muffler...fairly reasonable in pricing.

good luck..

·
Registered
461 Posts
You can also go to the SAAB website www.saab.com and go to owners. Then click on the catalog and chose your car type. It will tell you SAAb stainless steel mufflers you can get and other exhaust systems.

·
Registered
432 Posts
hey man, group 9 performance is coming out with a new stainless steel catback which should be very nice. Engstrom has a 2.5" catback stainless steel, or you could go with a simple JT 3" which is almuninized steel.also maptune sells one which the cost is crazy on as well as abbott racings system is too much... i have the JT system and have had no problems at all. Any info contact me. Here are some sites for ya bro.
www.engstrom.net
www.group9performance.com
www.saabtuning.com
www.abbott racing.com
www.genuinesaab.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts