Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some updated pics of the car including new tinted 35% windows and a new rear spoiler...

Nice windshield banner

Sorry the car is so dirty...maybe once I have some time I'll wash it and put up some better pictures of it

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Lol, Saabchic, you know when guys hear about a girl and dirt there's no apology necessary ;)

Anywhoo, the tint looks really good, and I like that spoiler 8)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
awww I thought you may be in the pics... lame! lol just playing.

Car looks nice, I love those rimms on the black looks really sharp.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The drop will be my next mod...I need to save up more money for it, but thanks guys!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k i have pics of me...but nothin crazy sexy lol

·
Administrator
668 Posts
haha are you kiding that guy on guy.... SIZZLE SIZZLE! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
:shock: you're a looker! :shock: I need myself a saabchic for my own - I need a girl who can appriciate cars - or atleast want to learn. The day I find a girl who willing and happy to goto junk yards with me - pull parts, get dirty, and eat at Fast Food places I'm marrying the girl :lol: You at all like that? :roll:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Burns...girls love cars but they want you to get dirty working on them while they drive them around looking good....and they have to look good. If a girl turns wrenches she is probably not looking for a guy if you know what I mean. Sure there are exceptions but good luck finding one! If you find one that at least appreciates your love for the car, that's a pretty good start.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
xaamottomaax said:
Burns...girls love cars but they want you to get dirty working on them while they drive them around looking good....and they have to look good. If a girl turns wrenches she is probably not looking for a guy if you know what I mean. Sure there are exceptions but good luck finding one! If you find one that at least appreciates your love for the car, that's a pretty good start.
YUP - I know what you mean and I agree - but ya never know. All I need is one who can tollerate me and my #1 current passion..... it will only go as #2 if she's worth it :p Right now i'd "with" this girl who is trying to accept my over need for speed - but more or less it's just a summer things anyways. I'm still lookin for that ideal girl to come along, but I'm not really looking too hard right now. No need yet. I have time. 8)

·
Registered
475 Posts
They usually just sort of show up out of nowhere...and then youre done :roll:

There are some hotties out there who are into tuning....if you get one you are a lucky guy!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh believe me guys..you tell me how to fix something on my car and get right under it and get all greasy and whatnot. I have no problem. I guess I'm one of those exceptions :wink:

Btw..burns yes I am like that...believe me if you ONLY knew my boyfriend. His #1 passion is his car and I understand that. If he wanted me to go to the junkyard to help him with stuff I'd be right there helpin..but he better come and help me when i go scouring them too! If you only knew how much time and money this kid put into his car you'd just die. And I quote from him "I don't even have enough money to take my gf out to a movie." He wrote in another forum...(he won't let me pay even if i tried) but you know what I am the happiest person sittin at home relaxing watchin a movie and gettin a quick bite to eat if that. I think in the 2 years we've been together we've been out to dinner just the two of us like 4 times. And do you know why none of this bothers me...for one I'm not materialistic when it comes to havin a boyfriend..if i want something i buy it on my own. But the MOST important part of being able to sit and watch tv vs. going to see a movie is seeing and knowing how HAPPY my boyfriend is and PROUD of his car...that is the best feeling in the world to me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no sisters..and not that many girls i know are into cars..thats why i hav emore guy friends than i do girl friends

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea, Saabchic ur relationship is just like how mine is with my girl.

I hate to say it, but my car tends to soak up all of my cash....sometimes to the point where me and my girl have to stay at home instead of goin out. Don't get me wrong, we still have fun and I do spoil her, but just not as much as when I didn't have my car. But let her tell it, I was soooo sad when I didn't have my car, thats all I talked about.

Ive been teaching her more and more about cars, and now she understands why I like it so much. I've taught her engine management, suspension, braking, and audio...of course only as much as I know. Funny thing is that she can't drive :shock: At least not on the right side of the road (she's from Trinidad in the Caribbean)

She said that if I go into business, then she wants to be right there in the shop helpin out. Now thats my kinda girl 8)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey, clean car!! P.S we need more girls with Saabs on this forum 8)

·
10,303 Posts
I've signed 2 on this site, but they never post. :roll:

I wouldn't mind a girl so much into cars, but I would really love to find a nice looking goth hotty. :wink: But I do love meeting "tuner girls" in intersections, for one of those brief gazes across the 2 lane.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts