Saab Link banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum and just purchased my first Saab. My family owns 4 and I am the 5th to get one. Just picked up an 06 9-3 Aero and looking for a good place to get a Euro plate to mount on the front bumper. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Administrator
302 Posts
Erm, I'll get some pics on tomorrow, they're all used of course and not mint (may be a bit dented). Otherwise, anyone interested: new plates are only $8 a piece, delivered in a nice box :)
I'm not totally convinced I could order 10 of them as you can only order 2 at a time, but I've got 6 cars to order to so I could get a hold of 12 brand new ones ;)
Also, not entirely sure it's allowed to post them to abroad, but hey, I just put them all in a big honkin' box and nobody will ever know what's inside ;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Does anyone speak Swedish fluently here? I want to use the swedish word comparable to "sleeper" but i'm not trying to write "caravan" if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Does anyone speak Swedish fluently here? I want to use the swedish word comparable to "sleeper" but i'm not trying to write "caravan" if you know what I mean.
What model and year is it? Might make it easier to figure a plate.

I'd thought of N399IV (hold it up to a mirror -- perfect front plate), however, I don't own one...

Perhaps 0R3A...

Perhaps 6PS

·
Registered
429 Posts
'01 9-5 Aero. seriously been thinking of a plate for almost a year now with no luck. The 0R3A isn't bad but I'm still looking.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i have a friend that has vteclol on his gli im looking for something along those lines to get people a little agitated i like 8urv8 anyone have any other ideas like these?

·
Registered
429 Posts
looking good! just got mine today too from the same place.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ya man I got mine at: http://www.licenseplates.tv their good...

@ pellingt your paint is GOOD!!! =)
thanks, 24 yr old oem paint on the surface your seeing in that pic

lovingly cared for by the cofounder of the local Saab Dealership, then passed to his head mechanic, then to the owner of the local indy saab shop then to me. Course it was totally stock that whole time. Till I got it.
Brought me a pair of first places last year at Carlisle. Hope to get it there this year as a 16vT so it matches its new license plate.
perry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts