Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not find this anywhere. I am looking for the 9-5. All the Saab sites/Ebay have the 9-3 or Aero but not the 9-5.

Thanks in advance,
Brock

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you contact State of Nine, I'm sure they'll be able to order one for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did call them and was told that he could not find them anywhere anymore and that they were not being made anymore.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Those are becoming more and more scarce but the saab sites are your best bet to sell as the vigg plates I got on eBay I feel I stole because no one bid

·
Registered
359 Posts
My girl got me a custom made metal stamped one from Germany for around $50. Took awhile to get here due to some customs shipping thing that got screwed up in Nov from bomb threats but it finally got here.

It's on a euro plate with a little S for Sweden and put what my girl asked for on it. It's not just painted on either, letters and numbers are stamped. Came with mounting as well. I'm sure he can stamp whatever letters and digits you want it to say.

It could be a nice option for some of you guys that want to be a little different. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find the site with a little googling because she found it and won't tell me. lol

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts