Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so it all started with my fog lights not working. at first i just figured the bulbs were out, however while following my brother he noticed the fog light would come on which ever side i turned the turn signal on. so if i turn on my right turn sig just the right fog light comes on. same deal with the left side. however if i try to turn the fog lights on normally..... nothing. also the green glow that usually comes out of the cigarette lighter no longer is lit up, dont know if it is related but it seemed to die at the same time this all happened. WHATS UP? i know very little about electronics but would like some insight before i take her to the shop.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
So have you actually checked the Fog light bulbs?
You know the corner lamps work, but the fog lamp is additional bulb in the housings. You need to check the condition of the 55 Watt H3s.

Or perhaps the fog lamp fuse or perhaps the fog lamp switch.

If all the rest of your dash lights are working, the cigarette lighter light being out is just a coincidence.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay I did not know about the corner lights. I figured it was one bulb per housing. I will check it out today. Thanks for the info. Also were can I get a replacement bulb for the cig lighter? Anyone know?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts