Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There may soon be a group buy going on ECUs for the T5 or T7 setup. This group buy may consist of ECUs from either Maptun , SQR or now the PPC system .

www.maptun.com

www.sqr.se

Base price for each are:

Maptun: $740
SQR: $595

Update...the group buy costs for each company are:

Maptun
T5 - $535
T7 - $765

Shipping - $40 for 1 week ; $80 for 3 day
Core - $300

SQR
T5 - $545
T7 - $900

Shipping - about $15 (different for ranging locations)
Core - $250

Please check each website for HP and Torque details as there may be differences.

For those interested, please post three things:

1) What company you are interested in.
2) If your interested in purchasing now or later.
3) If your looking for a T5 or T7 ECU
4) What stage you are interested in.

Pricing from each company will go up soon if applicable.

DEADLINE JUNE 30th

TO PAY PLEASE PM BLAQUE_OUT FOR DETAILS. Payment will only be done via USMAIL, or PAYPAL.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please let us know if you are a Non U.S. Resident. Shipping prices may vary.

Please to avoid confusion do not contact the suppliers directly. We can answere your questions.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Okay....today is the deadline to have the ECUs ordered so you can receive them this month. After today, all ECU orders that go through Maptun may not be processed till after July.

There is a grace period of 5 days before this is strictly enforced...so if you want to recieve the ECUs by the end of this month money can be submitted no later than June 20th.

Keep in mind, the group buy WILL NOT go through untill we have 5 T5 orders and 2 T7 orders all together.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
bump: would you want to pay 800 for ecu or 536 for one? Your never going to find a better deal, come on

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This may be a situation where the account stays open, but it could be months b4 we reach the quota for the GP.

·
Registered
352 Posts
hi all, group buy

hi everyone,
i just found this site and joined. i have a '99 9-3.
Is the group buy for the ecu upgrade still open? I wasn't sure since the last post.

Thanks

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Re: hi all, group buy

saabvos said:
hi everyone,
i just found this site and joined. i have a '99 9-3.
Is the group buy for the ecu upgrade still open? I wasn't sure since the last post.

Thanks
Sort of. Everyone just needs to organize all their money and have it submitted around the same time.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi all. I jsut founds htis site as well and am still in the market for a new ECU. Jsut posted on the group buy for the Powerchip ECU. Would be willing to go either way really.. this still going on? How close is the quota? I have a 97 Saab 900 SE turbo - not sure if it's T5 ot T7 (I forget.. .very tired right now :p). Let me know and I'll let you know hwo I decide, depends on the time table I guess.

Edit: Just noticed the last post was June 6, not August 6 (yesterday) :p. Oh well. Let me know if your still waiting to hit the quota or not.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I think this may still take place. Of course we need 5 T5s and 2T7s to take advantage of this buy, but I will soon be buying one either here (if there's enough people), or just outright. I knows others who may send in with me, so if we have enough people by the time Im ready to buy then im sure we can get it at this price.

·
Registered
432 Posts
got here too late.. o well thats still expensive for a group buy.

·
Registered
432 Posts
is there anyway to get them down to like.. 400 or so?

·
Registered
299 Posts
So this group buy was supposed to take place last summer. Has it been closed or is it still running? I am just starting to consider an ECU upgrade. Does SQR have an English version of their website?

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
354 Posts
1. is it still open?
2. Do the parts that are necessarty for each stage come with te ECU's like how nordic packages are worked on genuinesaab or is this going to be JUST the ECU?

1. Maptun
2. Pretty much now.. give me a week to get the money from my accident and Im in
3. T5
4. Stage 3

1 - 19 of 19 Posts