·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, thanks, I thought something with this guy was fishy. I need to keep up with the treads more. I've posted like 3 in the last 2 weeks that a similar thread had already been started by others. Thanks Erica.

·
Registered
406 Posts
The leather seats covers kill me...once the stuff he puts on them dry out, they will all look like old worn out leather seat covers, which is what they are. I retail for 20,000,000...but you can have me today for 5 dollars.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I bought something from him once, didn't have a problem with the sale. Asked questions before bidding, got immediate response, got it for a good price.

I did ask him about a seat skin he had for sale once though. I asked if the tufting wire sleeves were intact. His response was; "No, but if you know about SAABs you expect them to be like that". Not the answer I was looking for based on the item description.

I do commend him for saving much of this stuff from the crusher. If not for guys like him and Noel these parts would be tougher to come by. As with any ebay sale; buyer beware. Ask questions first and you won't be disappointed (unless you get caught in the phantom bidding scam).

As far as his marketing goes, it's working. How many threads are dedicated to other ebay sellers--good or bad.

·
Registered
645 Posts
i just wanna know where the hell this guy is.. he says he is in ma, then when i asked him if i could come see product i never get any response.. shady..

·
Registered
51 Posts
I sent him a few questions regarding some items and the he didn't even answer them but responded that I should bid on the parts...

Yeahh.... Riiggggghhhttt.. :confused:

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
anything is a little sketchy if you put black writing in yellow bubbles on the picture. In my opinion!! haha

Normal:

Sketchy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts