1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Jessop, wrong. This is a BMW forum now.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Well, OK, I'll give you that, but there are not too many folks here with E46 M3s, let alone supercharged ones!

And what I mean is, I don't think there are any. Jameson does not count, despite his car essentially being an amalgamation of an E46 M3 motor in a E36 based car with an E30 rear suspension...or whatever the hell combination went into that phallic looking thing.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Bolt on bliss my friend. Simple google search or whatever.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Lol, the guy has an E46. This means that he has a decent chunk of change, or a decent chunk of debt. Seeing as he is looking to charge it, I will go with the first one. I wouldn't think it would matter after that.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
thats why i posted in the off topics

i was just wondering if anyone knew a lil more info on this subject than i did

plus i'll get a faster response from you guys
Didn't care that it is posted here, my point was that you'll certainly get a more informed answer from people with first hand expereince on one of those other websites. I was actually trying to be helpful, honest.

Here you might get opinions from someone who has a friend who has something that they heard about once, or an uncle who they thinks might have an E46 that might be supercharged, or whatever.

I'd trust the opinions on those other sites more than most people here. Especially Jameson. You'll have to be VERY wary of Jameson. Trust me.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Yeah, the man has hairy palms.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Well, OK, I'll give you that, but there are not too many folks here with E46 M3s, let alone supercharged ones!

And what I mean is, I don't think there are any. Jameson does not count, despite his car essentially being an amalgamation of an E46 M3 motor in a E36 based car with an E30 rear suspension...or whatever the hell combination went into that phallic looking thing.
I have an S52, which means there is no E46 anything in my car. It's all E36 up front, E30 out back.
Didn't care that it is posted here, my point was that you'll certainly get a more informed answer from people with first hand expereince on one of those other websites. I was actually trying to be helpful, honest.

Here you might get opinions from someone who has a friend who has something that they heard about once, or an uncle who they thinks might have an E46 that might be supercharged, or whatever.

I'd trust the opinions on those other sites more than most people here. Especially Jameson. You'll have to be VERY wary of Jameson. Trust me.
LOL.

I don't care to know too much about E46's anyway.

There was an ESS or AA supercharger on eBay not long ago. Might still be up there.
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1182

·
10,303 Posts
thats why i posted in the off topics

i was just wondering if anyone knew a lil more info on this subject than i did

plus i'll get a faster response from you guys
Faster yes, accurate or serious no.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts