Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Just looked at the seller's feedback. Contact this guy, see how he made it work:

-Good quality, but had to make a custom bracket. Great deal A+
Member id pbg4rene900s ( Feedback Score Of 38) 06-Feb-11 16:52

SAAB 9-3 SAAB 900 LEATHER HANDBRAKE GAITER BLACK ST (#280494095591) GBP 14.99 View Item SAAB 9-3 SAAB 900 LEATHER HANDBRAKE GAITER BLACK ST

·
Registered
587 Posts
I sewed a 9-5 boot to the brush frame. Looks kinda like a misshappen penis, but its better than the brushes

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I sewed a 9-5 boot to the brush frame. Looks kinda like a misshappen penis, but its better than the brushes

if you like holding a penis that isnt your own, yet your right, it is better than the brushes.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The e-brake handle frames are different between the 9-3 and 9-5. I tried to install the hard plastic handle sheath from the 9-5, but no luck. So what I did was cut the 9-3 stock cover, slide the button cover on, wire tied the leather boot to the recess of the button cover and pulled everything together. It came out alright, not perfect though. I am really surprised SAAB made to different e-brake handle designs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I'm sorry, but I cant stop laughing at how much that looks like a dick! It's like a red rocket on its way out!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

red rocket, red rocket, red rocket, whooo hoooo!
lol you got way too excited about that my friend.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I've been thinking about trying something like this for my 9k for ages, I just can't figure out how to anchor the sleeve to the handle itself...without it looking like a dick.

·
Registered
369 Posts
lol you got way too excited about that my friend.
Haha, yeah that's my add kicking in.

I was trying to reference a southpark episode where the kids fun game was jerkin off dogs. They would be saying, "red rocket, red rocket" an then cheer when the dog jizzed. I'll see I can find a clip......

Back on topic, I would like to ditch the brushes too and do the leather, has anyone go it done where it looks not like a bdsm torture device?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Haha, yeah that's my add kicking in.

I was trying to reference a southpark episode where the kids fun game was jerkin off dogs. They would be saying, "red rocket, red rocket" an then cheer when the dog jizzed. I'll see I can find a clip......

Back on topic, I would like to ditch the brushes too and do the leather, has anyone go it done where it looks not like a bdsm torture device?
lol nice :lol:

im searching for a leather boot that will cover only half of the ebrake. been doing some junkyard searching so far havent found a car with something that would work. i think the boot shown above looks like a jewish penis. no thanks.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol nice :lol:

im searching for a leather boot that will cover only half of the ebrake. been doing some junkyard searching so far havent found a car with something that would work. i think the boot shown above looks like a jewish penis. no thanks.
This one?

State of nine's e-brake boot

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
This one?

State of nine's e-brake boot
thatd be it....but im not paying for what state of nine wants for one. i cant justify paying 50 bucks for something like that. even the arm rests they have for the 9-3's....the sliding one is $120! idk maybe im cheap but c'mon....id say they are worth 50 bucks....and they'd sell like hotcakes.

WTF does that mean lol? Jews get circumsized, too. Based on the Bible, Christians should be rocking au naturale.
lol yeah idk. :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts