·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Needs more Turbo. ;)

Then it would be like having a 1980's WRX wagon. (albeit a bit bigger :lol: )

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I've been Looking for a Part of one of those. The Borg/werner T5 4wd trans that came in them. This will give us the ability to mate the saab engine to a 4wd 5spd with the T5 to SAAB/Vauxhall adaptor from England. I've found a few 4wd T5s for sale on line but they were all Kinda to far away. I'm waiting to find one close to home.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I've been Looking for a Part of one of those. The Borg/werner T5 4wd trans that came in them. This will give us the ability to mate the saab engine to a 4wd 5spd with the T5 to SAAB/Vauxhall adaptor from England. I've found a few 4wd T5s for sale on line but they were all Kinda to far away. I'm waiting to find one close to home.
You can get the 4wd T5 out of a CJ7

·
Registered
645 Posts
looks like xzibit took clark griswalds station wagon and injected some steroids.. god i love the 80s haha

·
Registered
433 Posts
Always wanted the SX4 model. 2 door 4wd hatchback FTW!
A friend of mine's family had an SX4 2dr, 4wd, 4spd when we were teenagers. It was a beast, but quite underpowered. Actually they had a wagon similar to above as well. Ahh, the memories.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I ever find one like the above one shown or the SX4 when funds are available - I would have a HARD time not buying it. It's just so 80's cool - they are beasts... and no, they are not meant to be fast, just functional. From what I hear they were fairly reliable aside from a few quality control issues.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The 4WD drive tranny can be mated to a B234 engine ?
A little more detail please as these P.O.S**t could be picked up for nothing if came across in typical rough condition.
True - the "average" Eagle can be had for near $500 in running condition - driving is another story :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts