Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
You buy the digital camera and I'll be there.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
pffft.... VW's.... How Come they tend to have the perversed minds and are white trashy like ppl - and yet still get these "attractive" females in large quanity. I just don't get that - and that's real professional showing all those "shots" of those random women.... I love the idea behind a Saab video, but I sure hope it doesn't turn out like most of those.... :shock: :roll:

·
Registered
461 Posts
I am sooo freaking there. That means I'll have to do some stuff to the car, like a new air dam cause it broke.....i hate dips. But RCM/burns if you are really doing something like that I'll spend the $150 bucks in gas both ways to show up for it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BurnsSide42 said:
pffft.... VW's.... How Come they tend to have the perversed minds and are white trashy like ppl - and yet still get these "attractive" females in large quanity. I just don't get that - and that's real professional showing all those "shots" of those random women.... I love the idea behind a Saab video, but I sure hope it doesn't turn out like most of those.... :shock: :roll:
actually alot of vw guys are "metrosexuals" and one of my best friends (vw guy) i will say is a pretty classy kid. its just that i'm guessing the dubaudi group are just a bunch of kids having some fun. i mean who doesn't wanna see some nice t&a everyonce and awhile

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Mr_Ginzo said:
BurnsSide42 said:
actually alot of vw guys are "metrosexuals" and one of my best friends (vw guy) i will say is a pretty classy kid. its just that i'm guessing the dubaudi group are just a bunch of kids having some fun. i mean who doesn't wanna see some nice t&a everyonce and awhile
hmmm - well this is true - T&A is enjoyable every so often - but no need to have it in a Saab thing - unless it was the "behind the scene's" video :lol:

The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis - because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference. Particular professions, such as modeling, waiting tables, media, pop music and, nowadays, sport, seem to attract them but, truth be told, like male vanity products and herpes, they're pretty much everywhere.
-Mark Simpson, "Meet the metrosexual," Salon.com, July 22, 2002
:roll: Sounds like your typical VW owner if you ask me :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts