Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i found a pic of a guy on garaget.org that has a duel exhaust 9-3, now i don't speak swedish so i dunno if he was playing around in photoshop or what but for anyone that does speak swedish this was abouve the pic "Utblåsen på plats.... jag är nöjd, det blev som jag föreställt mig från början." i tried to find a swedish-english translator but no such luck, thought was pretty interesting though, hope yah enjoy

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i have seen at least 4 other 9-3s with dual exhaust..so i dont think its a hoax but i would like to find a swedish to english translator....

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Its not that hard to do.

I would like to do it when the body kits are made.

exhaust outlets > the number of Cyl banks = Rice...
Meaing it looks like a rice car?>

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
there is a guy that drives a chevy beretta at my school, and he has a dual exhaust. except one side isnt tied into the exhaust system. one side is black and the other side is completely clean. it looks really cool :roll:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I just fixed your Thread title... it was bugging me you spelled Dual - Duel.... So I fixed it. And I agree with DeLorean... it would be a little to rice like on a Saab.... besides - they won't see the back long enough to note - "wow look at that dual exhaust on that" as you gain the distance and vanish far ahead of that Civic....

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Rice please, There is no way this looks rice at all.

·
7,595 Posts
I never said it "looked" rice, what I mean is that it IS rice. there is NOTHING that dual exhaust is going to do for a 2.0 or 2.3 saab except add weight. 2.5's or 3.0's... that's another matter

·
10,303 Posts
I like it, and I wanna do it. 8)

I have to replace my Saabsport Cat back with a Viggen Cat back soon to work with my bumper.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
DeLorean said:
I never said it "looked" rice, what I mean is that it IS rice. there is NOTHING that dual exhaust is going to do for a 2.0 or 2.3 saab except add weight. 2.5's or 3.0's... that's another matter
Okay...this word "rice" is seriously being overused :roll:

To me rice is strictly tasteless modifications. In this case it is functional and it would look nice, hell it pretty much looks factory.

To be honest the word rice was originally slang used to describe Japenese Imports. Hence "rice burner". People over use the word now, and according to how most use the word "rice"...true Motorcross would be considered as rice.

rice n 1. a modified, imported Japanese car. ("Well I hear a lawn mower on steriods, must be a rice!")

I've started a new thread on the "rice" issue so this thread can stay on topic. Here's the link : http://www.saablink.net/TSL/saabforum/viewtopic.php?p=16421

1 - 12 of 12 Posts