Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1641 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you here post when smashed? I just got back from the bar and cant recall what ive seem to put down and was wondering how many of you alos hop on the bords when your drinking/drunk and post up wat you think/hope you knwo?

cheers

guilty as charges

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Well, I had a BBQ and have been drinking 11% homebrew!

Lets FIGHT!

:)

And I am no less drunk than any other night after 11 pm or so. The earlyest shift I have is 11 am.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
That kid is a chode.

He tried to tell me that by removing my underhood insualtion, I was voiding my insurance because the liner doubled as a fire blanket, and the plastic bits that held it up were fusible links.

Idiot.

If it's that on fire, it should just keep burning.

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Wow, that place is vicious. I think I posted there twice before moving here, and I've never looked back. You know, except to laugh at them.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
I was there for a bit, then found this place.

SC is too big. And filled with e-chodes.

Some good tech info though, from time to time...

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
But if I'm looking for tech info, someone on THIS side will usually link directly to the information I need over there so I don't have to sort through all the horseshit.

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
'Tis true, 'tis true.

If you don't have a sense of humor, the int4rn3ts are just gonna piss you off.

·
Registered
103 Posts
the only reason I never used saab central was that they don't allow 3-character searches.. then this place changed the board software and it's the same.. but this place is still more entertaining.

anyway

currently posting drunk. if it's night time, you can guarantee there's -some- kind of controlled substance influencing my posts..

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
damn....didn't see this....and wasn't r3ally "drunk" enough to post on it last not (nor am I now). I'll come back and shoot the shit next time I stumble home.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
sometimes when i come home, at like 2 or 3 and nobody is on, i post a little buzzed.....or just when im chillin at a freinds house drinking and there isnt anything to do yet that night, I'llpost

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
im pretty sure im still leagaly drunk...

id say im more of a morning after being really drunk poster when i dont want to do ne thing but lay in bed and chill on my laptop

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
last time i posted drunk some one said i was going to be banned....
who was guna ban me?
what did i do wrong..?

1 - 20 of 1641 Posts