Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo to my peoples. Just kidding I am not going to try to sound like a hood dog. In all seriousness though I just bought a 2000 9-5 Aero and should be posting pics soon. Here is what my baby has on her, alora is my cars name FYI.

Installed:
Hi-Flow Cat Back
COld Air
Tint 43% front 5% back
Some illegal headlights (them suckas be BLUE)

WHat I want to put in it:
Boost Controller (this will void my warranty so I'll wait)
Turbo Timer
Chip (I know a guy who can do this without voiding the warranty no joke)
White Neon Undercarriage
Small Accesories like new interior lights and maybe some twelves I would replace all 9 speakers but they hold their own plus it would be pointless and expensive

Anyway I'll post my pics here soon . Cya

·
Administrator
668 Posts
NEON LIGHTS ON A SAAB!????????????? EAKKKKK

anyway welcome to saablink. ide like to see pics of that when your done.

·
Registered
352 Posts
welcome to saablink...i'd like to see the car

about the turbo timer you intend on installing, it would be easy on an automatic however on a manual it's a pain b/c you have to remove the reverse lockout mechanism however it has been done

saabvos

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Osiris said:

Chip (I know a guy who can do this without voiding the warranty no joke)
where are you getting the programming done? As far as i knew, only Hirsch could reprogram the ECU without voiding the warranty, and that is not available in the USA.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I asked my Saab mechanic in Salt Lake City what I could do to make it faster without voiding the warranty and he said he knew a guy that could chip it and it would cost a pretty penny and the conversation ended there.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Osiris said:
I asked my Saab mechanic in Salt Lake City what I could do to make it faster without voiding the warranty and he said he knew a guy that could chip it and it would cost a pretty penny and the conversation ended there.
see if you can find out anything else about that. There are a limited amount of companies that do Saab tuning, so it might be helpful to everyone here who is looking for a chip, if there is a new company to choose from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts