1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
yeah thats a pretty common c900 thing, im pretty sure my window is at least a little scratched, cant recall where, but theres a site with a way to fix the clip problem so the windows dont get any more scratched, as for the window itself..no clue.

wow i was a big help there :roll: :lol:

Paul

·
Registered
1981 8v c900 sedan, 1990 2.0 9k carlsson, 1992 21 c900 sedan
1,029 Posts
Immo said:
These are great references - thanks very much Immo! I've noticed this problem on the driver's side front door on my white 900S (5SN body style). I've already good a set of replacement sealing strips since the old ones where baaaad (think green and you'll know what I mean), but before I put them on I will also check out the clips and fix them if I need to. I've got a nice (fairly new) angle grinder handy in the shed.

I'll also add the two links to the technical library page of my website. The front doors are very sad on my white car and being a 1983 build, they don't have the newer type of skins so the old ones are not clipping on properly, and I bet the moisture barriers are shot. The power window motor is a bit sad on the driver's side front door too so that needs attention.

Craig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts