Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As copied from another forum..

For those of you who missed it, Saturday, Miller Motorsports Park hosted their annual "Drive Away Hunger" charity event. Bring seven cans of food, drive three laps on their west track.

A few of us met up at Sugarhouse Park and headed out together, despite what looked like would be rain.

No rain when we arrived and we were fortunate enough to get a total of 18 laps around the track because we had this awesome car in our group with an Aflac duck hanging from the back of it. I took this opportunity to hop in a couple other cars for some laps to get these pictures.

I know there's a lot and many of them are redundant but I hate leaving an event without enough. Here's the ones that turned out okay:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish.. I need one after riding in that one.

Thanks Christian, I gotta admit I've gotten a little better but I think I need to see more examples of good photography. My imagination is pretty limited. I was gonna have my best friend's younger brother drive my car but he wasn't comfortable doing it so I just parked mine on the side and hopped in the Lotus. I can tell you the only thing I accomplished on the track was blowing off a different charge pipe in a nice long second gear screech :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts