Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting around talkin about my car with my dad today when upgrading my rarb came up. He reminded me of the extra bar I had sitting in his basement and (insert movie montage here)...

It works very well actually. Noticabley less understeer and a very noticable increase in the stiffness of the back end and overall stability of the car. Best of all this cost me less than $7 :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
I would tie the bars together not just at the mounting points, but at a few more spots throughout its length, specially at the long center portion. To do that go by a hardware store and buy some u-bolts, that should work well to tighten up the whole package.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I would tie the bars together not just at the mounting points, but at a few more spots throughout its length, specially at the long center portion. To do that go by a hardware store and buy some u-bolts, that should work well to tighten up the whole package.
With this you will gain as much as you can off the double stack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.