Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I woke up this mourning and I go to open my door and it opens till it hit the inside of the fender. I was like wtf. I called my dad and he said that when he moved my car the other day, he backed the car up with the door open and hit a snow bank with the door (I no its stupid, and as I write this im am PO'ed write now at him). The door stop is completely disconnected on the inner drivers door. Can this be fixed and how hard is it? Price for part?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not really but basically the door stop is still bolted to the frame but the potion that goes inside the door is completely loose/broken because I can jiggle it back and forth in the door. Its been to cold to to sit outside and take the door panel off.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Your going to need to remove door panel to be able to see what happened exactly/how it broke or take it to a shop...Most likely your going to need a new door

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Probably need a new A-pillar welded in and a front fender and tail light while you are at it.

Pull the door panel off and unbolt the door stop. It will come out from inside the door (not fun but doable) Install a used one from the junk yard and your set to go usually. We see this happen quite often, it's usually backing out of the garage with the door open that get them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts