Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying today before i went to work to remove my interior door panel on my passenger side. I took out the 3 screws at the bottom and i removed the little clip that was stuck into the side of the door. But i still can't remove the panel....I have never removed one before and i don't wanna break something. Anyone got some tips or directions on how to get it off?

·
Registered
729 Posts
you also need to pop off the door handle. It splits in half in the center there should be 2 screws there.

Also if i remember correct there is a screw by the door pull.

You also need to remove the cover by the mirror inside the car, should pop off

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
After you take out the two screws that the door pulls have to them, push into the center of the door where the pulls are and using your free hand, tug on the corners of the door panel. The little snap locks should come out easier without breaking .

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
there are 5 bolts... 2 in the door handle, 1pull, and 2 under the pocket...

and one clip by the lock push in the middle and pull it out...

that is all you have to remove and then the door will just pop off

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went over to my friends house on sunday and he helped me out with removing the panel. Turns out that my roller on the window track had snaped. Running to the parts store today to order a new roller. Its just a little plastic peice so should be about 10 min fix including the re-assemble of the panel. Thanks to everyone that posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts