Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
dude - I was just up at the dealership I'll be working for and the 9-2 Aero that they had on the showroom floor (fully loaded of course) was $32,000 sticker.... I mean - that's a shocker to me, but I know they have been letting those goes with GOOD warrenties to just move them. Sales are now starting to pick up on the 9-2. I have now seen a total of 4 or 5 on the roads :lol:

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He qoutes prices in Canadian.

I started pming him to make it look like im not a post whore.

·
7,595 Posts
IMO, I would not pay more than $18,000 for an Impreza... ever been in one? low rent cars :? they are nice for what they are and all but I think subaru must be laughing all the way to the bank with the profit margin a car like the WRX must have.

but then again, a lot of new cars these days are quite overpriced. did you know that almost $5000 could be reduced from the price of every new car if things like ABS and airbags were not "standard issue"? I think things like that should always be an option, but if I want to buy a $4500 Kia Rio with NO airbags and NO ABS, I should damn well be able to
:lol:

not like that stuff is going to help you if you crash one of those tin cans anyway.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He doesn't like the milage of the Aero, I guess he is importing a grey market R32 to Canada as his race car.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:
He doesn't like the milage of the Aero, I guess he is importing a grey market R32 to Canada as his race car.
That's cause it's a Frikken Fuji car not a Swedish American Import :lol:
As for the VW - well, you know what I like to say about those :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts