Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so about a month ago I sold my red stg4 viggen to a buddy of mine and got an 04.5 vw gli (that I love) but I'm having a change of heart and want to get another viggen. I found a 00 silver 4 door one in lebanon for what seems to be a good deal but don't know if anyone has a lil more inside info about it b4 I drive 100 miles to go look. Its on NH craigslist if you haven't seen it. Thanks guys

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok so about a month ago I sold my red stg4 viggen to a buddy of mine and got an 04.5 vw gli (that I love) but I'm having a change of heart and want to get another viggen. I found a 00 silver 4 door one in lebanon for what seems to be a good deal but don't know if anyone has a lil more inside info about it b4 I drive 100 miles to go look. Its on NH craigslist if you haven't seen it. Thanks guys
got a link for it?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Thats a good buddy of mines viggen. He just got married a month ago and its basically been parked since the fall with the exception of driving around the block to keep it from sitting too long. I would be all over it if I didnt have a vig and 9k aero already. I have no use for 3 cars lol... anything you wanna know just ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts