Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an interest in Nordic brand speed parts? I am thinking about becoming a dealer for them in the US. Let me know what you would possibly be interested in. I do not have pricing yet, sorry. They have pricing on their web site in SEK. I would let to hear from everyone whit thier opinions!!!!Thank you ...http://nordictuning.com

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i have heard they are one of the best SAAB tunners around....and thats why they are so pricey....

great stuff they do!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
make them reasonably priced, and actual parts for the non turbo ng900, and you've got my vote

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I definately think that would be a good idea. Whatever companies that originate overseas and make Saab parts are definately welcome in my book. If you do go throught with it, I'll be contacting you. 8)

·
10,303 Posts
I just looked at the suspension kits with the Konis, and Nordic/Eibachs. Price seems a bit high at 7300 Kroner.

Exchanged this is about $950. I think its $100 high for 4 Konis and 4 springs. Shipping may be funny though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have been installing Nordic tuning for about four years now. It works great with no issues. We setup to e-mail programs. That is a customes comes in we down load the programing from their T7. The customer leaves. The program is e-mailed to Nordic in a couple of days the modified program is e-mailed back and customer comes back in for down loading. Upload and down load take about 30 minutes each.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Brad said:
We have been installing Nornic tuning for about four years now. It works great with no issues. We setup to e-mail programs. That is a customes comes in we down load the programing from their T7. The customer leaves. The program is e-mailed to Nordic in a couple of days the modified program is e-mailed back and customer comes back in for down loading. Upload and down load take about 30 minutes each.
And how much does this flashing run? I've been to your shop a few times and never heard about it.

·
10,303 Posts
Even though Nick Taliaferro is in Springfield MO, I find his shipping is right on the ball. Also if you see something from Speedparts he doesn't carry, he said he can get it for ya.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Blaque_Out said:
Brad said:
We have been installing Nornic tuning for about four years now. It works great with no issues. We setup to e-mail programs. That is a customes comes in we down load the programing from their T7. The customer leaves. The program is e-mailed to Nordic in a couple of days the modified program is e-mailed back and customer comes back in for down loading. Upload and down load take about 30 minutes each.
And how much does this flashing run? I've been to your shop a few times and never heard about it.
The reflashing is something new. Pricing is not yet set. It is only offered on T7 cars. We do a lot of performance work on SAABs but do not advertize. Most people who are interested in going fast find us. We have several project going on at all times. Just stop in and ask for Brad.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
I wish there was something like this close to me. The closest thing I know of is Group 9 in RI, but that's still probably a good 3 hours from Albany, NY.

A local performance shop here in Albany that does mostly dodge and Mitsu's and other Japanese cars offered to "bring my SE to Viggen levels and beyond, but make sure nothing blows up, all with an electronic boost controller". How much is that cost, I asked??? "500-1000".

So yeah, nice try. I already have electronic Boost control. It's called Trionic 7. :lol:

Seriously, though, I would like to find a place nearby I can trust with my Saab to help me install performance parts. And that Nordic stuff is great, only heard good things about them. I like Maptun's numbers better for ECU's from what I have seen for my car, but I would probably be interested in some other Nordic hardware in the future if it was easier to get. (ie from a US supplier)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts