Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my boss straight up told me today "im cutting your hours 2 days" my response why? her response " you own a saab you definitely have money" i feel hated, im not even joking it happened.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Go equal rights on his ass.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
saying you should work less because you don't need it as much? i do believe that's called communism.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Or maybe your boss has to cut everyone's hours and just felt like being a dick when you asked.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
my boss straight up told me today "im cutting your hours 2 days" my response why? her response " you own a saab you definitely have money" i feel hated, im not even joking it happened.
You should explain to her that because you have a Saab, you actually have less money as a result of owning that car. True from many aspects, from purchase, to maintenance

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
You should explain to her that because you have a Saab, you actually have less money as a result of owning that car. True from many aspects, from purchase, to maintenance
I also would wager that his Hyundai car is actually worth more if you both went to sell them today.... lol

·
Registered
709 Posts
Where do you work?

Or maybe your boss has to cut everyone's hours and just felt like being a dick when you asked.
You should explain to her that because you have a Saab, you actually have less money as a result of owning that car.
^These. Though she'd probably then be like you should have just bought an old civic.

Also, is she really serious? If you want to be a dick right back just ask her if she busted her tail light trying to back out of the kitc- ehh. On second thought...
Never mind.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
My hours got cut this week to.

Not due to the Saab but they just need to lower their payroll cost.

I feel lazy working less than 50 hours a week, and now I am under 40.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
This is why I drive a Geo Metro and a GMC Sonoma to work.... I barely get paid enough as it is, and I too no longer get OT. 40 hours and that's it. "I remember a time when companies EXPECTED you to work OT otherwise they would let you go...."

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Some of my coworkers will give me shit because of my expensive cars. These are people who buy brand new Chevy trucks and Toyota Camrys every other year. For some reason there is a perception that my 8 year old BMW is worth more than cars they paid well over $40k for.

Nobody gives me shit about my Saab though. Or my VW Rabbit.

·
7,595 Posts
I could drive around in an reasonably nice $800 Mercedes 240-D 4spd MT, and people would still swoon over it! Just cause it's an....ooooh, "Mercedes"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol i think my boss just hates me cause im a guy, and she needs that extra attention at home. alot of my co-workers (guys too) say shes mean to them also, but the whole saab thing, i need that extra money to keep it goin to try to reach 200k.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah, people are silly! My co-workers are shocked that I own FOUR Saabs. The funny thing is these four cars probably have a combined value of less than the cost of a new base Corolla.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts