Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up pics of your car filthy from the salt and brine! Saab and non-Saab, whatever you've got!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Christian will submit a picture of his car with a spec of dust on the wheel arch and claim it is filthy, just wait.

Ill get an awesome picture Friday after my 3 hour journey through salt/snow

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. :lol: I'd go get a few shots, but it's already dark.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Christian will submit a picture of his car with a spec of dust on the wheel arch and claim it is filthy, just wait.

Ill get an awesome picture Friday after my 3 hour journey through salt/snow
I would if I had my Saab, I don't think anyone is interested in seeing the Z haha. My automotive OCD has calmed down though, having a car parked outside 24/7 has forced me to relinquish my joy of cleaning to once a week. :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I think I may have posted these before, but I don't remember where. This was a couple years ago, when I lived on a dirt road that turned to mud as soon as the snow started melting.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
not salty, but definitly dirty.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
My old daily driver from 2009. The car is now clean and covered up in the yard waiting for me to make a decision of what to do with it.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
No snow yet. This shot was from the day after returning from a business trip I took in the middle of an ice storm two years ago:

These shots were the night before. Those are ice "piramids" that grew on the car during the drive back from NJ to northern Va.:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My old daily driver from 2009. The car is now clean and covered up in the yard waiting for me to make a decision of what to do with it.
You could, like, give it to me....:D (see my sig? ;))

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Post restorations, these have not been in snow. And they never will.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
You could, like, give it to me....:D (see my sig? ;))
Sorry, the choices are:

1. drop another motor in it and run the sumbitch
2. part it and use all the best parts on my Comm Ed #3 resto.

:-D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts