Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Digimoto ( www.digimoto.com ) has OBD II scanning software that also provides the following:

- Real Time Sensor Charts
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Sensor Grid
- Quarter Mile Stats
- Dyno Statistics
- On Board Test Information
- Data Logging
- As well as CEL resetting.

Included is:

- ElmScan Interface
- OBDII reading software
- Appropriate Cables
- 1 year of support and upgrades from the version you purchase to any new software that is released.

This bundle will allow you to use your laptop to read your Saab's OBDII codes, or if you have a Pocket PC, there is software available for that as well (Pocket PC cable not included).

Retail is $119, but we are working to see what possible group buy rates would be. If interested let us know.

snow4_1man said:
Alright Dan at Digimoto got back to me and here are the prices, not including shipping.

10 units - $94/unit
20 units - $86/unit
30 units - $75/unit

The units themselves go for Retail for $119 as Cedric stated above. These units will also work for 9000, 9-3, 9-5 and NG900. As long as its 1996 and above.

Here is there FAQ http://www.digimoto.com/faq.htm
I would suggest reading this to answer some of your questions.

We would like to get about 20 people but 10 is fine, the more the better. We will see how things go. There is going to be a time limit on when this Group buy will end. First we would like to see how many people are interested, and then we can go from there.

Thanks,

Dan
Update. Shipping is $7 a unit or $7 a customer. Shipped via UPS Ground arrives in 3-4 days from the time all orders are placed.

Total amount I will collect from everyone is:

$101 Shipped - If paying via bank transfer. Send via paypal to [email protected] .

$105 Shipped - If paying via credit card (fee included). Send payment via paypal to [email protected] .

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TSL SCREEN NAME ON YOUR PAYMENT.

For alternate forms of payment please contact me personally to arrange payment.

This price is for a group buy of 10 orders. The order will not be initiated untill all funds are recieved. If there is enough interest shown for 20 orders and money is sent in a resonable amount of time... I will refend everyone back the difference.

PLEASE let me know if you SERIOUS about this or not. Red = Paid

1)blaque_out
2)snow4_1man
3)stevehayes01
4)citronxbeige
5)mikesaunders
6)shaggs0609
7)Aerolike9
8)goviggen
9)JStoops
10)Q-Saab
11)iwantaviggen
12)ottosync
13)Stalker
14)tidewatersaab
15)WyldSaabMan
16)ricot83
17)JABM
18)MeWannaSaab (Pocket PC Edition)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
The company is getting back to me, on how many orders we need and what the price will be. As soon as i get this info, it will be posted.

·
Registered
392 Posts
depending on shipping rates, im in...

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
haha steve im an 18 year old poor college freshmen that can barely finish his mod plan let alone upgrade saabs....seriously tho...my plug matches the description of neither obd1 or 2...its sposedly tech2/LSAT only...what a bitch eh

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We will check on this.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
rcmdesign said:
For some reason ODBII didn't come out on the 1995 900s but for some reason I have the plug installed under my dash...Unless this is ODBI, I was under the impression it was ODBII...
OBDI and OBDII plugs are identical in most cases. I had Hondas that were OBD I cars and they had the same plug as my buddies OBDII plugs.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only difference between OBDI and II is that II was a frederal requirement that cars have 2 o2 sensors, and then the ECU has a "closed loop" programming to it where it checks the second sensor and makes fuel adjustments.

So, this may work on OBDI, but i once again.. i'll make sure.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Alright Dan at Digimoto got back to me and here are the prices, not including shipping.

10 units - $94/unit
20 units - $86/unit
30 units - $75/unit

The units themselves go for Retail for $119 as Cedric stated above. These units will also work for 9000, 9-3, 9-5 and NG900. As long as its 1996 and above.

Here is there FAQ http://www.digimoto.com/faq.htm
I would suggest reading this to answer some of your questions.

We would like to get about 20 people but 10 is fine, the more the better. We will see how things go. There is going to be a time limit on when this Group buy will end. First we would like to see how many people are interested, and then we can go from there.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
ricot83 said:
i want it but dont have a laptop :( can we maybe try to get like a car chip group buy instead?

or as well?
You dont need much of a laptop and can grab on eon ebay for like $150 or so for an older pentium machine.. The other thing you can do is to put a computer on a rolling garage cart and wheel it up to the car in the garage for stationary reads.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Here's my connector...I went to the web site http://www.digimoto.com/which_of_the_three_obd.htm for details on ODB2 connectors.

It looks like I have pins 1,4,5,6,7,8,9,16.

Actually it says at the bottom of that page: ISO The connector must have pins 4, 5, 7, and 16. Pin 15 may or may not be present. And PIN 15 is not present on mine...But i have all the others!!

I'm in if this fits for my car!

EDIT: Found this: If your vehicle has this style connector, but doesn't have these pins populated, you probably have a pre-OBDII vehicle. To add some confusion, even having the connector with the contacts shown above is not a guarantee of OBD II compliance. This style connector has been seen on some pre-1996 vehicles which were not OBD II compliant.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts