Chris, that car is "almost" like yours. That one has tint! :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
JNGold said:
No, my dealer cheaped-out - I got a xmas card from my salesman, :(

Oh well, I guess it's the point that counts. :roll:

Chris, that car is "almost" like yours. That one has tint! :D
Chris also has the Aero spoiler too. That one has the accessory spoiler. I got nothing from my dealer :(

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That car has the catalog kit, accessory spoiler, euro rub strips, lowered 2 inches and 5 % tint. Don't ruin it for me guys :oops:

·
Registered
30 Posts
JNGold said:
No, my dealer cheaped-out - I got a xmas card from my salesman, :(

Oh well, I guess it's the point that counts. :roll:
And I got SQUAT from my dealer. Must have been because I stopped plugging for them on the boards, or because of a horrible rating I gave them after my last service visit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im hoping to get my 2004 Calendar when im there, i got the 03 so wouldn't see why not, hell they better give me one! My time for intermediate service light just came on too so gives me a reason.. hehe.. free oil change and a calendar.. good stuff!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im hoping to get my 2004 Calendar when im there
Yeah, I go next week for replacement keys and to fix my trunk release button. I'll ask if they have calendars. Probably not.

·
Registered
55 Posts
:cry: in Germany you would concider yourself lucky if you get a post card. The service level in the States seems to be alot better then in Europe.

·
Registered
87 Posts
in Germany you would concider yourself lucky if you get a post card. The service level in the States seems to be alot better then in Europe.
Equal trade

Germany = crappy service, bluetooth and Navi
US = pot luck service, no navi, no BT! :( :evil:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just dropped my car off today for the intermediate service etc etc. Got my 04 Calendar, its nice, the 03 one i had from them too was pretty nice. I would have grabbed some extras but they only had 3 left! A few days later and I would not have gotten one.. yikes what would i have done haha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gifts

I got a pair of plants from my Dealer :wink:

Luckily they're still alive, what will last longer the new car smell or the plants?

The dealership owner called me a few weeks later after the purchace wishing me well and just to say hi, oh and to see how I liked the car.

Got to admit, the dealership is trying very hard to make everything go smoothly, went in for the 30 day checkup and it was red carpet service the whole way, felt pampered. My only complaint was they left streaks in the windows, not bad for a free car wash. (yes a US dealer)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts