Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since picking up my car I have been working on cleaning out the interior from the previous owner. It seems like they never cleaned the inside of the car. I cleaned the dash and center console the other day and it had sticky stuff with lint stuck to it all over. Also had to clean about a centimeter of what I believe was honey out of the pocket behind the drivers seat. Omg was that a surprise, I stuck my hand in there and EWWW.

Heres some comparison pics from the other day when i tackled the seats and some scuffing.

Dirty seats BEFORE:

AFTER:

A Little Before and After Together:

Visor BEFORE:

AFTER:

Magic Eraser FTW!

The carpeting is my next project, heres a little sneak peak. Also any advise as to how to clean the stains and what I think is gum would be great. FUCK TAN INTERIORS!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good idea wouldnt have thought of that. Lucky I have a whole box in storage that I havent been able to throw away (Im a huge pack rat). :D

So what, you just spot treat it? Im probably going to shampoo the carpets but I have to spot treat the stains and deal with the gum somehow.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Grab some Folex and a medium bristled brush, saturate the area, agitate with the brush, and then use a towel to remove the grime and Folex residue. After, vacuum the carpet thoroughly and you should be in good shape!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.