Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time since I've taken the time to clean up the 9-5.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Burns! Wagon's "Midnight Blue Mica Metalic". Goat is "Phantom Black Metalic". Hard to believe the Wagon now has >100k miles...

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Yeah - we bought our 9-5 wagon last Aug with 86K on it - now it has almost 106K on it and it could use a full detail and a little PDR :( Overall no complaints aside the warped head I need to replace still. That goat is a nice machine fo-sho. Is the 9-7x the 3rd DD?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yep on the third daily. Need to do that one next. Heading out now... (Classics are tucked away in the garage. Get dusty, but rarely dirty...)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. Just got in from washing/waxing the 9-7X as well:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Greg!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
I can simpathize with you when it comes to keeping multiple cars clean simultaneously, they all look seriously slick and glossy! I do have to say that the GTO would really benefit from some SAP recessed grill inserts... ;)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can simpathize with you when it comes to keeping multiple cars clean simultaneously, they all look seriously slick and glossy! I do have to say that the GTO would really benefit from some SAP recessed grill inserts... ;)
Yeah, I know. Looks like I need to go with a reproduction. They're NLA now.

Looking good!
I like the ample shade in your driveway. Cars look great as usual
Thanks guys. Up to mid-day, that shade isn't there so much, but then I'm ususally entertaining/playing with the twins at that point anyway and tackle the cars (and other yard stuff) in the afternoon when the boys are napping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts