Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving my 9-5 tonight and pulled into a gas station to fill up and there was a guy a few pumps down gawking at it. :D

Then when I left the gas station, I rode up along side a Mercedes and the guy in the passenger seat couldn't stop looking at it. :D

I get SO many complements on this car too. I LOVE it!

·
7,595 Posts
It also helps if the competition is good... When I park my 99 9-5 in the junk yard parking lot, it's typical example company is a mercury topaz, a chevy cavalier, a 240SX, a GMC sonoma, a Honda civic and a ford probe. Yeah, it looks good when compared to that! :lol:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha! I'm happy to report I was the only other one at the gas station and the only other one on the highway. :D:mrgreen:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Parked next to a brand new M6, my car doesn't look that hot. Compared to MOST things in the parking lots which I frequent...it looks 1000000x better.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I get more compliments on my 91 9k T, (not saying a get a ton, but more) than i do with the '05 Aero, although in all fairness i drive the 9000 a lot more, people seem to take notice of its oldness (and retro 3 spoke aero wheels) and relatively good condition from 10 feet. I did have one person say that the '05 was the last year before they ruined the 9-5, he was driving a cobalt, kinda shocked me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After 7 years I still think my 03 Aero is a great-looking car. The 10-spoke turbine wheels are a big part of that. But IMO the best-looking Saab of all is the 02-05 Aero wagon. That has to be the best-looking wagon of all time. It hasn't aged a day, and 20 years from now it will still be a beautiful car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts