Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol - dick.... that Camaro does not look like it took that hit well at all... oh well, Dealer Lots have dozens of those things just sitting around anyway... they will have a new one in no time :D
SUV also had the front bash bars which hurts more than just a bumper.

·
10,303 Posts
Yeah, this is funny as hell, supposedly they are going to use the scene in the movie still.

I am heading out to the Lincoln Mem after work, Mark you wanna tag along? That is where they are filming tonight.

·
Registered
890 Posts
It's more like Bumblebee hit the SUV than the other way around...

There's a video of the Suburban driving onto the road that was supposedly shut down; some dude is standing right on the middle of the road as a guard, he doesn't signal or anything to the cop car with lights and siren (who flags down an emergency vehicle?), and then the cop accelerates onto Bumblebee's path.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love the "come on.. hurry up guys, let's cover this up so no-one sees what happened" reaction.
One of my friends was down there and arrived RIGHT after the crash but managed to get some iphone pics of the car before it was covered. They even started to cover it before the driver was out. They had to lift the cover up to let him out.

Tweek, what time? Shoot me a text, I might be interested.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
So - Aero X would have held together a bit better I'd wager, but repairs would be a bit more costly and time involved... Those Camaro's are $36,000 for a reason - cheaply built - but nice to look at.
Are you on glue?

Aero X? What does that have to do with anything? Last time I checked, that was a CONCEPT CAR, and not actually being sold anywhere..100% unlike a $36k "cheap" V8 Camaro that goes to 60 in under 5 seconds, and pulls .90 on the skidpad (please note those numbers are higher than any Saab ever. K, thanks)

Oh wait, lets run the numbers on a V6 camaro... Ok, that goes 0-60 in 6.1 seconds, and ALSO manages to pull .85+ on the skidpad. (again, those numbers are better than any saab)

Yeah, those care are cheap and suck. I would never buy one. Ever.

wtf man?

I love me some Swede, but you need to stop saying stupid crap like this. I cringe.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Are you on glue?

a $36k "cheap" V8 Camaro that goes to 60 in under 5 seconds, and pulls .90 on the skidpad (please note those numbers are higher than any Saab ever. K, thanks)

Oh wait, lets run the numbers on a V6 camaro... Ok, that goes 0-60 in 6.1 seconds, and ALSO manages to pull .85+ on the skidpad. (again, those numbers are better than any saab)
Magazine Racer*.

Fanboi*

-Saabeh

·
10,303 Posts
One of the production guys said they spent 150k "building" that camaro.

And last night was like watching paint dry, all the cool shit with exploding cop cars and battles was Tuesday night.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts