Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will they learn? I had to hand out the smack down to another one today. This one was even modded with at least an exhaust.

I came up behind him, he came behind me, any way we tried it he just couldn't hang.

My wife was even in the car. Poor guy, his american muscle car couldn't hang with a swedish hatchback.

·
Registered
16 Posts
my old ride

Thanks for excluding trucks. In my last ford, I could out-corner vette's and ate mustangs all the time. :lol: I never found myself racing a saab, although, the audi twin turbo down the block would always kick my butt :D Oh, well, it was still fun.

·
7,595 Posts
hehe, ripping on ford is always fun.

you do see some nice ones at car shows with supercharger kits, I'll bet those move a little bit better than a stock GT

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Actully... a Supercharged +Nos GT is one of the only cars ive ever lost to.... they can be QUITE fast with a little money in them. I never said nice they will always stand a POS gas guzzler to me but the one i raced I was hanging with till he used nos and thats just sad.

I always see GTs in town pealing out at lights for like 30 seconds... but when the light turns green I just DESTROY them in my FWD car :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts