Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would pass this on, the company I started working for a few weeks ago is launching a new section which is similar to groupon but better. Companies in your area will offer products 50% off (sometimes more) & you are able to buy the product from Dailyreferral.com which offers a new product every day. It could be movie tickets for half off, half off a local food store or anything else.

It costs nothing to do, just sign up & if you ever see anything you like you can buy it if you so choose. If you own a company and would like to sign the company up there is a company tab on the website, just fill out the information (requires more info vs personal account) & someone from Dailyreferral will contact you about marketing whatever you offer. The business also costs nothing to sigh up for.

Go to dailyreferral.com, register yourself now to get fantastic discounts online in your area by simply entering your information (Name, zip code & email addy) and my referral ID which is 40243. You will not miss a deal if you do it today! Its very cool, easy to do and always free!

You will also get a confirmation email so don't forget to confirm it!

thanks

-Gary

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
very crowded space, my company is developing a similar thing, lots of room for competition in local coupon sales tho.

Is this something you are doing as commision sales? We are tryign to determine our model and have a unique one, we thnk so far, just curious

I recommend you get your site on yipit.com you will git bigger exposure ( we are talking with them)

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not my site so I can't do that :)

UCI openend up a 200,000 sq ft facility to run & operate daily referral in Cleveland somewhere.

They haven't released the site yet & I think next week it's suppose to be open and operational. Of coarse they claim it's the best thing out there..... but who knows.... since it's free I signed up myself. Yea there are local sales but at least here in Ohio those charge people to put a coupon in the paper vs these type of sales most seem to only charge when a coupon is sold.

Yea it is comission sales so if someone buys a coupon I get a few pennies.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts