Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much going on over in the 9-2x boards. LOL.

I got a lot of google results, but didn't see the dates.

Anyone still here with a 9-2x?

-Rich

·
Registered
978 Posts
^ he does not.

Welcome aboard.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Welcome!

Not too many 9-2x guys on here, but there are plenty of us from the TC area so you have that going for you...

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right on!

Do you guys ever get together and booze or n'thing?

Ever go to Cars N Coffee?

-Rich

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Yeah, not a lot that's 9-2X specific here. You can certainly check out saab92x.com if you want some more stuff that is specific to the Saabaru, but don't like the lack of 92x ownership here keep you from the site. There are plenty of people with good general car knowledge.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
May be at C&C this weekend, and yes we like teh beer.

I have a standing monday night beer thing with some local euro folks at various bars in the cities...

Couple of saab guys, couple of audi/volvo/VW people too. Good group.

I'm sure your "saab" would be welcome.

:)

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sure your "saab" would be welcome.

:)
You'd be surprised.

I tried to register for a car show last year at the Grain Belt Brewery and they refunded my money and said my car wasn't a euro.

I know it's a black sheep. But damn. The guy was kind of a prick about it too.

-Rich

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Right on!

Do you guys ever get together and booze or n'thing?

Ever go to Cars N Coffee?

-Rich
I was at the first one this year with my "slow thing" (as said by some douche canoe). I may or may not be there this Saturday. My car's not exactly flashy - very unassuming actually - but its no less of an enthusiast car than the guys who show up in Audi A4s and BMW 325s, but I'm still torn if I drive it in or park in the mud :lol:

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Oh, the eurowerks guys can be asshats.

The ones we go out for drinks with are pretty general "car guys"

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, that was it. I couldn't remember the name of the show, Eurowerks. It sounded pretty tight. They were supposed to have some DJs and sh!t. But no dice on my swedepanese. :D

I'd be down for some booze one Monday. Do you guys have a thread or something on here?

-Rich

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
You'd be surprised.

I tried to register for a car show last year at the Grain Belt Brewery and they refunded my money and said my car wasn't a euro.

I know it's a black sheep. But damn. The guy was kind of a prick about it too.

-Rich
Yup! That sounds like Kris from Eurowerks.

Their idea of "euro" is pretty strange and tailored to suit themselves as needed. A VW that's built in the Americas is Euro, a Saab built in Japan is not. A ford Focus RS that is a Euro market German designed car, is American...I wouldn't sweat it too much, but it does irk me.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, I'm not hatin'

I guess I understand. The guy was just a dbag about it. But it's cool. I didn't realize it was a website. Just did some googling. I guess they are having it again this year.

Maybe I'll try to re-enter. ;)

-Rich

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
No thread on here, but you should sign up for the EW board. I'm sure it would be funny.

It's pretty active...

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No thread on here, but you should sign up for the EW board. I'm sure it would be funny.

It's pretty active...
If they didn't want me at their show, I doubt they want me on their website. :confused:

Not really looking to stir shit. Glad you want to use me as entertainment value. LOL
:cool:

-Rich

1 - 20 of 23 Posts