Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... she has a gimp leg. Gimp as in it's noticeably thinner than the other and she walks with a limp. What would TSL do?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Man you've never had it sooo good. She'll never be able to get away from you. When you just gotta run, she'll never catch you. You'll always have the upper hand in this relationship. Of course the real answer is ..... if you have to ask on this forum, you're not mature enough to handle a relationship with her that won't end horribly. You better stick with cheerleaders.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man you've never had it sooo good. She'll never be able to get away from you. When you just gotta run, she'll never catch you. You'll always have the upper hand in this relationship. Of course the real answer is ..... if you have to ask on this forum, you're not mature enough to handle a relationship with her that won't end horribly. You better stick with cheerleaders.
Party pooper.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
In all honesty, I've been attracted to women with a "bad leg" or a "bad arm"

For me it doesn't seem to be a deal breaker on the initial attraction thing. A few weeks (maybe months) ago while at a bar we noticed that the hottest girl there only had 1/2 of her fore-arm...and it took me a really long time to notice, in fact I think someone else pointed it out.

Palmer might have been there too, not sure.

Either way, not a deal breaker.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
To actually take this seriously for a min...

I was much more shallow/excessively picky about girls when I was younger.

Friends would point out a waitress or someone possibly cute and I would find a fault to dismiss her...something like "she has biggish arms, no thanks".

They would tease me for a bit, dude, you haven't gotten laid in 9 months..OH BUT WAIT SHE HAS BIG ARMS hahaha.

So that was me from 16-23 or so(also I am no longer friends with that crowd of cock blocking assholes anyway).

Then I grew up.

I am not saying go for any hosebeast, you are either attracted to someone or you are not.

But if there is even a small level of attraction and other good qualities, it is worth investigating. A couple of times now girls that were only kind of intriguing that I would have found a fault with at 21 wound up being amazing in quite a few ways and led to long lasting relationships.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
If she can tuck both ankles behind her ears, who cares about the bum leg.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts