Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently both of my stock leather power front seats have stopped working, and I believe the motor has burn out. So I started looking into racing seats, similar to those in the Viggen and Aero, but at better price and in colors that would match my car currently.

I was able to find a company that made custom racing seats that come in either leather, cloth or suede and in any color. These seats are made for racing harness if you wish and come with the bracket needed to bolt right in. They also come with an adjustable back support (adjusting stiffness) and an optional heater that can be adjusted 1 , 2, or 3 different temps.

If later on down the road the seat were to turn burn, or anything, they sell individual panels that can be replaced rather than the entire seat.

Here is an auction on Ebay that discusses the seat a little better, however for custom orders we can go straight to their site. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7913620038&category=33701&sspagename=WDVW

Included will be a pair of front seats for $439 retail. If this goes through as a group buy then I can get the price down, but of course there will need to be a list of people. These can be put in any Saab btw, as the correct mounting bracking will be supplied.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
I'd definitely be up for a Group Buy on these!

Kyle

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I'm interested. Get some group buy prices and so I can make a final decision :)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Q-SAAB said:
Ced,

Do these plug into the standard SAAB wiring harness, or are they just manually adjusted?
They don't just plug in since they aren't Saab factory seats. So im sure you'd have to either tap into the plug, or just have to put the switch somewhere different.

Since there seems to be a good amount of interest, I'll request some group buy prices.

·
Registered
90 Posts
no, $80.00 total for shipping, says right on the website...

i definately in this group buy!

check for prices for the custom saab logo on the seats.. and maybe the covers that go over the back seats...

they're cool!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Those are hotttttt man I really want some seats that match my tan interior and tan exterior. Too bad my NA weakling will never be capable of throwing me into the back of them though :roll: anyways, i could be interested in a group buy.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
thats great! i dont know if i would have that much skrill..but i have always wanted to upgrade my seats but didnt want to loose the heated part...and the viggens are just too pricey....good lookin out blaque_out

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
So, any updates? Now that I know that both of my front seat mounts are litterally falling apart, I am in dire need of new seats...

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah, no updates.

I may be purchasing these in a few weeks (im waiting on a couple checks ;)

If your interested in buying soon, I suggest contacting the company if you have any questions though. Since there isn't a Group Buy on these, there won't be any problem with you contacting them personally.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Blaque_Out..

thanks for the help....I'm ordering mine as soon as I can get a reply on some two tone heated ones..

regards..

·
Registered
979 Posts
im interested on seeing the price on a group buy for these, my main reason is that with the stock cloth seats, the back support stinks I'd love to get a pair of those.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
i was just thinking...so would these heated seats hook up to our push buttons or they have their own controls?

·
Registered
144 Posts
has any one bought a set of these yet? If so how did they work out? I was looking at their listing for the mounting brackets and noticed they only list up to OG900. Will these work in NG900/9-3? I guess I could ask them that.

Anyway, these do look tempting as affordable "Viggen" seats.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts