Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a silly little part but im missing the cubby that is next to the cigarette lighter. I beleive there all pretty much the same, but the car is a 99 base 9-3. I think they were all grey. If anyones got a spare, let me know how much with shipping to Charlton, NY 12019. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I know its a silly little part but im missing the cubby that is next to the cigarette lighter. I beleive there all pretty much the same, but the car is a 99 base 9-3. I think they were all grey. If anyones got a spare, let me know how much with shipping to Charlton, NY 12019. Thanks!
Were talking about the little pocket that replaces the ash try? I have one, it has a hole in the rear upped corner for wires to be fed through, as well as 4 small holes in the back plate for mounting a bracket. Let me know if you are interested, you cannot see the holes when mounted.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Fair enough. Was $5 when I bought it from the dealer 3 years ago. ;)

Where you located Stage5-93? I've got one with two screw holes in the front from mounting my XM radio. You can have it if I don't have to ship it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fair enough. Was $5 when I bought it from the dealer 3 years ago. ;)

Where you located Stage5-93? I've got one with two screw holes in the front from mounting my XM radio. You can have it if I don't have to ship it.
Thanks for the input guys, i had no idea it was so cheap. I went to get some emblems and sice those were $90 i didnt bother asking about the box. Unfortunately im im NY, so i couldnt pick it up but i dont mind paying5-10 for it lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts