Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just exchanged the operative part of my crank shaft position sensor, My car is no better but no worse.

The original part is no longer manufactured but an alternative which fits perfectly and has the same general characteristics has been supplied by the original manufacturer.

"Honeywell"

"Thank you for your interest in Honeywell Sensing & Control products.

We have attached both datahseets and they are very similar in performance.

Please be advised it is solely up to the customer to determine suitability of our products in their applications.

If you have any further questions, or need any other assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

They helpfully, attached drawings and specifications for both products, but to be honest when I look at them I am like a "cow looking into a bush"

Is there any one out there that would like to look at these and offer a reasoned opinion for or against the assertion that they are compatable for use in the 9000.

It is a very useful way of replacing the sensor if it is a viable option as the cost and ease of obtaining these parts from Honeywell is far superior to ordering one through a saab dealer.

Please send me a PM and I will forward the email to you, the size of the files are too much to upload/attach here.
Regards to all.

Tony.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.