Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Samberlong, this site looks way cool. I need to leanr plenty about my 96 Saab 900. Where do I start guys :twisted:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hi and welcome, what would you like to know about your car, i'm sure there are tons that can answer your questions.

~justin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moor speed, I need more speed.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
buy a lamborghini and put a saab emblem on it.

does your saab have a turbo, or no?

~justin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, shudove said, 96 3dr Turbo coupe. Thinking about chipping it but I thought i would ask the guys that know before spending anything.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool Justin, thanks for that warm feeling dude 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey doodes,
I'm new too. Long time reader first time poster. This site is way cool. 8) 8) I've gotten a 2001 9-3 Vert

Barry

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
welcome barry, i'm sure we can make you feel welcome.

and samberlong, no problem, i love making people feel welcome, it's what i do, i'm a happy warm welcome kinda guy, lol

~justin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool car Barry, tell me you aint the old guy in that avatar, does the vert blow :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
No way dude, that's my pop! He like joined the English cops when we like moved over from the US. I'm real proud of him :D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lol, you two guys are funny, it's very honorable to be a part of the english cops, especially right when you move there from america, he must have been a good cop!

~justin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That Rocks Barry, did he get to keep his pistol, I heer the Brits are like anti firearms.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Barry_Bethel said:
No way dude, that's my pop! He like joined the English cops when we like moved over from the US. I'm real proud of him :D
Hey Barry, i recognise the guy in your avatar.

Was he the famous Metropolitan cop that did some TV ?

Do you have any pictures of your vert ??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know him he was in the Sweeny, they kicked the crap out outa people like 10 years ago. Are you sure thats your Pop, Barry. If it is you must give him plenty rspect, call him Sir and such. Tough guy :shock: In fact tell him sir from me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys i'm in the UK are there many of you here from there?

I am looking at getting anew Saab but not sure what yet.

Anyway just wanted to join the crowd and say HI

Mickey

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hi everyone. Glad to see sooo many new people registered. I hope everyone enjoys the site. Make sure you take advantage of everything it has to offer (of course more will be added as time goes on) ;) Any questions...im sure you know where to ask. 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts