Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im here to talk a little about myself what i would like to get going. If you don't live in CO, then you need to get over here and enjoy a beautiful state. I am an average kid who is 17 and has owned 3 SAAB's already. I am a huge car guy...and go to VIP events, meets etc. I had my buddy work for Intrigue here in Denver and I used to go to the shop and hang around Lambo's and Betleys all day. =D I go to every meet I can including the classic Golden cruises. I noticed that there are a lot of SAAB guys out here in the Denver area. What I would like to set up is a website for us and dates on which we have cruises/meets. Just us SAAB guys =D One day of every summer month...we would go meet...in a parking lot...and then go drive...we can go up to Lookout Mountain, Golden, and then to our way to the Tech Center where we have huge car meets in the summer. How cool would it be to see...7 or 12 SAABsters arrive? I think that's pretty bad ass. Ill set us up a website...with event details and pictures...etc..kind of like a facebook/forum type of thing for only Colorado SAAB guys. We can call it: "CSC" meaning "Colorado SAAB Cruises"...anyways just post on here if your in CO and are interested into starting something with me. I don't know...but I like a day like "Sunday" where I just drive around and enjoy myself and the cars. :p

Just let me know and tell me if you would be interested into something like this.

This would be later probably starting Beginning of April.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts