Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as some may know i sucessfully made coilovers for the 9000. they ride great and you can slam a 9k on its nuts :D... anyway the company that i got the coilover parts from is interested in possibly buying my plans and maybe mass producing the coilovers. But i need to know if they would be an interest to the saab world or not. Most of their coilovers are fairly cheap and very good quality, and come with 2 year warranty. Im not to sure what they would sell for but i would imagine they wouldnt be that much..... Let me know thanks

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Ooh, I'd totally be down for a set come next summer. I've been trying to decide which lowering springs to get, but I've always been attracted to coilovers!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Deffinetly interested but more interested in the quality of the finished product

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know Zack9000 im sorry for taking so long im getting another pair made up soon :)... in the mean time im talking to the coilover rep so the more people that are interested in them and want a pair the more likely the can be mass produced, and if not ill just keep making them

·
Registered
897 Posts
alright man. yeah just keep me updated cause i am definetely buying a pair no matter what, whether you make them or a shop does idc.

plus.

my volkswagen buddies are making fun of me:confused::p

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I'd be up for a pair after they have had some road time and have proven themselves. Not knocking the product at all, just want to see how they hold up before investing. If they prove to be good quality, then definitely count me in!

Also a price estimate would help gauge interest better.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.