Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before the recent Blizzard here in the northeast, my headlight wipers rested right where they should when they were off... in those little slots at the bottom of the lenses. Now, with the extreme cold we've been experiencing, something has happened to make one stick up while the other is at rest.

How can I get them both back to normal?

Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i believe there is a little knob under the headlight for the wipers.. it is attached to the wiper motors i think

mine also sit cock eyed

·
Registered
461 Posts
the same thing happened to my car i found after using the wiping function twice in succession they would sit correctly.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info everybody!

I'll let you know what works!

·
Registered
222 Posts
One of mine was sticking up so I just used the washer fluid and it went back to normal, maybe your problem is more complex. I like my wipers there like eyelashes and it looks totally cute. :oops:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I think there is a fuse that has something to do with the park function of the headlight wipers.

As far as taking them off. I like them. I looked at the sourding part of the lens that the wipers dont reach too and it was disgusting, but since in this weather I am frequently washing the winshield my lights stay nice an clean, hell the headlights are probabaly the cleanest part of my car right now, the whole front end is practically white.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Check the fuse, its located in the fuse box under the hood in the corner closest to the driver. I belive it takes a 7 amp fuse

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Continual use with the crappy weather has gotten them to settle back into their parking places. Thanks for the help everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts