Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i need your help. so the problem started out that when i would first start the car in the morning when it was cold my clutch pedal would not come back all the way, and as soon as i would start to let out the clutch it would engage making it difficult to get into first and reverse. soooo i took it in to Swedish solutions in cleveland ohio, after looking it over they said it was the clutch master cylinder. so i had them replace it and all was well....until this morning when it was a bit nippy (around 55F) and the problem came back.. has anyone ever had this problem with their car?.....btw my car is a 02 93hot

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
They might not have been able to get all the air out (try reverse bleeding). But if it's doing the exact same thing before the master was replaced then it might be the slave and then the tranny has to come out.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
How long ago did they replace the clutch master? Or did they just replace seals...

I would do what lms suggested. Check for any brake fluid leaks, especially on the bottom of the transmission...this would suggest that your slave cylinder is likely bad.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the help guys, ill check to see if there is any fluid leaking when i get home, and then see what the mechanics find tomarrow... ill let you know what happens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts