Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
1. What a douche.

2. "Saab story" needs to be banished from the lexicon of puns, forever and ever.

3. What a douche.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Family friends of ours had a PA vanity plate on their '86 turbo c900 sedan that read SAABING, IIRC, i never got the pun until i was older and sarcasm played a greater role in my life.... that plate does show as being available in the PA DMV site, but i have other plans for my parents 9-5, i won't be giving up my black DARE plates any time soon though.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
The west coast can have that asshat. I live about 30 miles from where he left from. Good f'n riddance. I'm sure the mechanics at Shaftsbury SAAB are glad he's 2K miles away as well. Dick!

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
why couldn't it be an n/a sedan or something? he probably wouldn't notice. that car looks like it's still pretty nice too.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
a friend of mine knows him. apparently he sells jags/rovers in west chester - the most demanding acting job of all: selling (british) cars.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
a friend of mine knows him. apparently he sells jags/rovers in west chester - the most demanding acting job of all: selling (british) cars.
Not really. The only way people buy jags & rovers, is if they have already decided to buy one, and they come to you, being the seller.

You cannot sit someone down looking to buy a car, and "sell them" on a jag or rover. They have to be 100% made up in their mind already (or have recently lost a bet).

·
Registered
433 Posts
ROFL :rolleyes:
so then it seems, 5 yrs ago, moron Schwartz makes a little movie to post on youtube so all the world could see what a complete dolt he was. No wonder the acting in LA thing didn't work out.
that's awesome...f'in putz.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I saw this a couple years ago, he's such an idiot. Such a good c900 turbo ruined cause he beats the crap out of it. I hate ignorant people like that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts