Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While the motor and tranny are out, I have been doing some detailing in the engine bay. One item on my list was cleaning the coolant reservior. It had accumulated some gunk and sediment on the bottom and was fairly visible from the installed position.

Added my used coffee grounds from this mornings coffee, gave some vigorous shaking and cleaned right up, almost like new!

Just thought I share with the group!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha! Well, i didn't wanna waste any fresh grounds!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I used about a quarter cups' worth of grounds

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Any suggested volume of coffee to be used? Its probably the best use for some nasty Starbucks a$$ coffee that I got for Christmas, and refuse to drink.
I'm with you on that one. I don't care for their coffee either. Tastes like burnt hair smells. Almost any other coffee I will drink, but not that stuff unless its given to me (already brewed, not in the bag) and I don't want to appear rude.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I just like a regular old friggin' popular name-brand, comes-from-a-roaster-the-size-of-Oklahoma, no training-wheels, cup of black coffee.

No free-range, fair trade wet dog / petrulli oil smelling hippy ass designer coffee, and certainly no TeenyBopper fruity foofoo shit like Blueberry.

Wanna be my friend? Buy me a cup of Folgers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.