Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please let me know what you guys think of this, and list what you would be interested in on here and i can get a final price of everything. Heres a pic of my engine bay with the allen head valve cover bolts.

Whos interested to buy a set of Stainless Steel Allen head bolts for there valve cover let me know on here please. Price is roughly 25 bucks USD..... :D

Also I was wondering if people wanted to buy a set of bolts for their front cross member?? The large outer tapered bolts will come standerd allen head with a nut not metric like we have, and the same with the smaller inner bolts. The two torqux that help hold the radiator in will come in allen head, and i believe the two torqux that hold the cable for the hood release will to if not then it will be a phillips head :? . Rough price 5 bucks USD
(All stainless steel)

Along with that i can get sheet medal screws that will be a Phillips pin head stainless steel screw for your side rails and also the vertical brackets for the interior. I can get Stainless steel and /or black, just pin head style not like the factory ones. Rough price 5 bucks USD

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bolts

Hey everyone, i have a few sets of the valve cover bolts left over for 25 bucks. Also the bolts for the smaller cover will also fit the license plates. If you use one of those protective shields over your plate the bolts will fit perfect, if u don't you'll need to either cut them down a notch or use a little spacer. 8 of these for 8 bucks. Then there is shipping for everything. Let me know :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
these arent the same as stock... are they they look like raised head bolts... not the ones that are flush against the cover

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No these are not tapered to fit the valve cover insert, like the stock torx bolts. These are allen head cap screws.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts