Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Deez Nutz
22,085 Posts
Um, wow. I don't mind the seats. The rest...yeah, no.

Funny thing about prince's "chopper"...look close at it. Pretty sure it's a 250 or smaller. Dude is like 5'2" so they had to use a tiny bike to make him look big and manly.

· Registered
10,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Um, wow. I don't mind the seats. The rest...yeah, no.

Funny thing about prince's "chopper"...look close at it. Pretty sure it's a 250 or smaller. Dude is like 5'2" so they had to use a tiny bike to make him look big and manly.
I think the white seats are pretty rad, actually.

And, about His Royal Purpleness, we'll get him pedal extensions and a booster seat for the 9000. He only really needs two. It's an automatic. :)

· Registered
4,155 Posts
LOL.

Looks like it's having some kind of allergic reaction. The white seats would actually be cool with a black dash, carpets and door panels with white doorcards.
with better wheels black trim black rims (not stretched tires) and black accents (tailpipe etc) and black dash, doorcards like a tally etc it would be pretty sweet even though it is an autotragic. it would need a hefty price discount though like maybe $1800...?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.